Report: Anna Kournikova to Join 'Biggest Loser'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 06:49AM
Kournikova will join new trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel as the show undergoes major changes in the wake of Jillian Michaels' departure from the hit show, X17 Online reports. Michaels announced her decision to leave last year in order to focus on starting a family.
An official announcement regarding Kournikova's role on 'Biggest Loser' is expected after the show's season finale on Tuesday.
Kournikova, who recently put her $9.4 million Miami mansion on the market, is certainly no stranger in the fitness world. A tennis player all her life, she debuted at the U.S. Open when she was just 15 years old and was named ESPN's Hottest Female Athlete in 2002.
The tennis star has been dating singer Enrique Igelsias since late 2001.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Dean McDermott Visits 12 Step Recovery Merchandise Store, Says He’s ‘Trying To Get Sober’ To Save Marriage With Wife Tori Spelling
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says
- FX's Fargo: What Did You Think of Billy Bob Thornton's Dark New Drama? Plus, Behind-the-Scenes Scoop!