Report: Anna Kournikova to Join 'Biggest Loser'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 06:49AM
Kournikova will join new trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel as the show undergoes major changes in the wake of Jillian Michaels' departure from the hit show, X17 Online reports. Michaels announced her decision to leave last year in order to focus on starting a family.
An official announcement regarding Kournikova's role on 'Biggest Loser' is expected after the show's season finale on Tuesday.
Kournikova, who recently put her $9.4 million Miami mansion on the market, is certainly no stranger in the fitness world. A tennis player all her life, she debuted at the U.S. Open when she was just 15 years old and was named ESPN's Hottest Female Athlete in 2002.
The tennis star has been dating singer Enrique Igelsias since late 2001.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meredith Vieira Talks Matt Lauer and Ann Curry's "Mishandled" Today Show Fallout: "S--- Happens"
- Wes Chatham, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Star, Expecting First Child With Wife Jenn Brown
- Chrissy Teigen Forgos Pants, Bra in Risky Street Style Look: See Her Near Wardrobe Malfunction
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Katy Perry's ''This Is How We Do'' Music Video Debuts: Watch the Singer Return to Her ''California Gurl'' Roots!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She and Brad Pitt Write Love Letters to One Another, Says It's "Quite Romantic"
- Zoe Saldana Has 10 Hidden Tattoos: "My Grandmother Says That I Look Like a Newspaper Naked"