Report: Anna Kournikova to Join 'Biggest Loser'
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 06:49AM
Kournikova will join new trainers Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel as the show undergoes major changes in the wake of Jillian Michaels' departure from the hit show, X17 Online reports. Michaels announced her decision to leave last year in order to focus on starting a family.
An official announcement regarding Kournikova's role on 'Biggest Loser' is expected after the show's season finale on Tuesday.
Kournikova, who recently put her $9.4 million Miami mansion on the market, is certainly no stranger in the fitness world. A tennis player all her life, she debuted at the U.S. Open when she was just 15 years old and was named ESPN's Hottest Female Athlete in 2002.
The tennis star has been dating singer Enrique Igelsias since late 2001.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Says Daughter North "Will Have to Work for What She Wants" -- Just Like She Did
- Starbucks to Unveil New Holiday Drink, the Chestnut Praline Latte: What It Tastes Like
- Katy Perry Touches Down in Morocco For 30th Birthday Bash After Canceling Egypt Plans -- Get All the Details
- Animal Abuse? After Eviction, Jon Gosselin Abandons Tiny Kitten In Rental Home!
- Judge Denies Teresa Giudice's Halfway House Plea, Bureau Of Prisons To Determine Final Placement
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Eli Manning and More NFL Players Star in Mariska Hargitay's New Anti-Domestic Violence PSA: Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Reveals Full 1989 Track List! Plus, Check Out the Lion King Mashup With Out of the Woods
- Lauren Conrad Gets Her "First Haircut in Years"—See the Pic!