Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Face $200 Million Divorce
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 07:32AM
If Maria Shriver decides to file for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the payout could put Tiger Woods' $110 million divorce to shame. According to Page Six, the couple's net worth has been placed between $200 million and $400 million, which means should Shriver cut legal ties with her husband of 25 years, she could take over $200 million with her.
Though it's believed the power couple has some sort of prenup in place, the longevity of their marriage and Schwarzenegger's infidelity is likely to trump the relevance of the document in court.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their separation earlier this month, and last week news broke that the former California governor had fathered a child with the couple's former maid and assistant.
Other claims that Schwarzenegger has fathered more than one children with different women have also been making the rounds, most audibly from former 'Bond' girl Jane Seymour, who believes "there will be lots of information coming people's way" in the near future.
Like many in Hollywood, Seymour wasn't the least bit surprised by the news of Schwarzenegger's epic philandering. "I was not even remotely surprised," she said. "The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation -- he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."
Though they are separated, Shriver has yet to file for divorce from Schwarzenegger. However, it is believed she has hired top Hollywood divorce lawyer Laura Wasser should she decide to proceed with a divorce.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- 'The Walking Dead's' Tyler James Williams: I've Read for Marvel and Would "Absolutely Love" to Play Spider-Man
- Alibaba Pictures Chair Named CEO of China's Enlight Media
- Czech Nazi Occupation Reality Show Draws Criticism
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei's Comeuppance, Dany Meets 'The Gift'
- 'Braveheart': 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Mel Gibson's Epic
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm