Arnold Schwarzenegger Could Face $200 Million Divorce
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 07:32AM
If Maria Shriver decides to file for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the payout could put Tiger Woods' $110 million divorce to shame. According to Page Six, the couple's net worth has been placed between $200 million and $400 million, which means should Shriver cut legal ties with her husband of 25 years, she could take over $200 million with her.
Though it's believed the power couple has some sort of prenup in place, the longevity of their marriage and Schwarzenegger's infidelity is likely to trump the relevance of the document in court.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced their separation earlier this month, and last week news broke that the former California governor had fathered a child with the couple's former maid and assistant.
Other claims that Schwarzenegger has fathered more than one children with different women have also been making the rounds, most audibly from former 'Bond' girl Jane Seymour, who believes "there will be lots of information coming people's way" in the near future.
Like many in Hollywood, Seymour wasn't the least bit surprised by the news of Schwarzenegger's epic philandering. "I was not even remotely surprised," she said. "The moment I heard it, that there was an announcement of their separation -- he was obviously jumping the gun before everyone else told the world of the news."
Though they are separated, Shriver has yet to file for divorce from Schwarzenegger. However, it is believed she has hired top Hollywood divorce lawyer Laura Wasser should she decide to proceed with a divorce.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear
- Tom Brady's Four-Game Deflategate Suspension Nullified, Judge Rules
- Sesame Street Spoofs Iconic 'When Harry Met Sally...' Deli Scene
- Summer Box Office: How Movie Tracking Went Off the Rails
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 11 Singers You Forgot Appeared in Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: Justin Bieber Explains Why He Cried at VMAs, Amanda Peet Wants a Divorce Over Jon Snow
- 11 Times Disney Movies Ripped Our Hearts Out