Michael Buble, Wife Celebrate With Third Wedding
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 08:17AM
The couple first married in March in Lopilato's native Argentina in an intimate ceremony. Days later they celebrated again with over 300 friends and family members in Buenos Aires.
According to Us Weekly, last weekend's wedding celebration was thrown by Buble's parents in the family's Canadian hometown for over 350 guests.
"I wanted the environment to feel like old time Hollywood -- maybe like I imagine a party after the Oscars in the forties," Buble's mother, Amber,told Us. "We made the room totally white with white silk walls, which couches, white framed mirrors, white wide screen TV's and little mirrored tables everywhere."
Lopilato, who opted to wear a violet gown for the first wedding, decided to wear a white beaded gown for their elegant Canadian nuptials.
The couple became engaged last November after meeting in November 2008 in Argentina.
Check out Buble in his AOL Sessions performance.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- LOOK: Celebrities Become Classical Portraits
- Blake Shelton Plans Oklahoma Benefit
- Reason #257 To Love Directioners
- Gets Better Every Time: A ?Flavor of Love' song ? VIDEO
- ?Friends' reunion alert! Matthew Perry has some advice for Jennifer Aniston ? VIDEO
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- Video! Jodi Arias' New 'Save My Life' Media Blitz
- Blake Shelton on Oklahoma Victims Tribute with Miranda Lambert
- Brad Pitt Slams Aniston Marriage? Again?