Michael Buble, Wife Celebrate With Third Wedding
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 23rd 2011 08:17AM
The couple first married in March in Lopilato's native Argentina in an intimate ceremony. Days later they celebrated again with over 300 friends and family members in Buenos Aires.
According to Us Weekly, last weekend's wedding celebration was thrown by Buble's parents in the family's Canadian hometown for over 350 guests.
"I wanted the environment to feel like old time Hollywood -- maybe like I imagine a party after the Oscars in the forties," Buble's mother, Amber,told Us. "We made the room totally white with white silk walls, which couches, white framed mirrors, white wide screen TV's and little mirrored tables everywhere."
Lopilato, who opted to wear a violet gown for the first wedding, decided to wear a white beaded gown for their elegant Canadian nuptials.
The couple became engaged last November after meeting in November 2008 in Argentina.
Check out Buble in his AOL Sessions performance.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Duggar Fans Are Fighting Back! How They Plan to Save ?19 Kids'
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!