Teresa Giudice and Hubby Hit the Beach (Photo)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 23rd 2011 05:27PM
'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice hit Miami Beach with her 'juicy' husband Joe over the weekend.
The mother of four girls wore a sparkly green bikini as she and her hubby enjoyed the warm weather and cooling off in the water. The pair were down in Florida as a part of the reality star's book tour for her family cookbook, Fabulicious!
Giudice has always said she puts family first, but that didn't seem to be the case on the premiere of this 'Housewives' season. She got into an explosive argument with the newest cast member, Melissa Gorga, who happens to also be her sister-in-law.
It looks like it will be yet another season full of fireworks for the 'Housewives' in the Garden State.
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck Has Been Dating Nanny Christine Ouzounian
- Law and Order: SVU Baby Fever! Peter Scanavino Expecting a Baby, Joins Ice T and Coco With Happy News
- Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn, Marie Antoinette in Bizarre New Energy Drink Ad
- Chelsea Handler skewers Caitlyn Jenner, former sidekick
- First trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi thriller ‘13 Hours' hits the web
- Some Bill Cosby accusers say comedian used Playboy connections to facilitate alleged bad behavior
- Nicole Richie Looks Back On Her Fashion Choices, Explains Her Many Different Looks—Watch Now!
- Josh Gad Embraces Luke Evans After Wrapping Walt Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast—See the Picture!
- Pucker Up! It's National Lipstick Day—See Stars' Favorite Pout Hues!