Zsa Zsa Gabor Awakens from Coma
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 23rd 2011 03:30PM
"She's the only think I have, if she dies I don't have anybody else to live for," von Anhalt told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "She does not want to be left alone. I sleep in a couch with my feet dangling but that's ok, we made promises that we would take care of each other until the end. I know she would do the same for me."
As of last Friday, it was reported that Gabor may be heading home to continue her recovery early this week. But the legendary actress would still require intensive home care. According to von Anhalt, she can only say four words: "yes, no, hurts me, and darling."
A complication with a feeding tube due to an emergency stomach surgery is reported to have brought on the coma. But even with her series of health problems -- she has battled pneumonia, suffered a partial stroke and had one leg amputated in January due to infection -- von Anhalt says that it's her strong heart that keeps her going.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical to Splash Onto Broadway
- Woodstock Film Festival Unveils Opening, Closing Titles
- Movies and TV Shows Leaving Netflix In September 2015
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Will Meg Go Home First in Double Eviction?
- 11 Times the 'Home Alone' Movies Took Things Way Too Far
- Will Smith Takes on the NFL in First 'Concussion' Trailer