Zsa Zsa Gabor Awakens from Coma
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 23rd 2011 03:30PM
"She's the only think I have, if she dies I don't have anybody else to live for," von Anhalt told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "She does not want to be left alone. I sleep in a couch with my feet dangling but that's ok, we made promises that we would take care of each other until the end. I know she would do the same for me."
As of last Friday, it was reported that Gabor may be heading home to continue her recovery early this week. But the legendary actress would still require intensive home care. According to von Anhalt, she can only say four words: "yes, no, hurts me, and darling."
A complication with a feeding tube due to an emergency stomach surgery is reported to have brought on the coma. But even with her series of health problems -- she has battled pneumonia, suffered a partial stroke and had one leg amputated in January due to infection -- von Anhalt says that it's her strong heart that keeps her going.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- 'The Art of The Book of Life' Preview: How to Design a Villain
- TV Ratings: 'Black-ish' Falls, 'Stalker' Scares Up a Crowd
- Netflix's Ted Sarandos Meets Colombian President to Discuss 'Narcos'
- Professor X sure is a whiner in this X-Men supercut
- Will ?The Equalizer's success pressure Denzel into Neeson Season?
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams