'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Returns Brad Womack's Ring
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 24th 2011 06:45AM
According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that she has returned it to ABC.
Sources claim that the couple's long-distance relationship was just too hard to continue, with a source telling Us, "It's completely over now."
Maynard is reported to have initiated the breakup, which happened about two weeks ago after she visited Womack's home in Austin, Texas, in a last-ditch attempt to save their relationship.
"Emily is happy in Charlotte [North Carolina] and is not moving to Austin with [her 5-year-old daughter] Ricki," a source told Us. "She is content."
The breakup comes as no surprise to those keeping tabs on the reality couple. Trouble has been brewing in paradise since the March finale, where the couple's body language gave some clues into their icy relationship.
Who knows, maybe third time's a charm for Womack?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day