'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Returns Brad Womack's Ring
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 24th 2011 06:45AM
According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that she has returned it to ABC.
Sources claim that the couple's long-distance relationship was just too hard to continue, with a source telling Us, "It's completely over now."
Maynard is reported to have initiated the breakup, which happened about two weeks ago after she visited Womack's home in Austin, Texas, in a last-ditch attempt to save their relationship.
"Emily is happy in Charlotte [North Carolina] and is not moving to Austin with [her 5-year-old daughter] Ricki," a source told Us. "She is content."
The breakup comes as no surprise to those keeping tabs on the reality couple. Trouble has been brewing in paradise since the March finale, where the couple's body language gave some clues into their icy relationship.
Who knows, maybe third time's a charm for Womack?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Says He's Broke, Homeless, and Goes Days Without Food in Shocking Video
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Finalists: Match the Celebrity to Their In-Flight Meal!
- American Horror Story's Naomi Grossman Spills Makeup Secrets of Transforming Into Pepper
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams