Keyshia Cole Officially Marries Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson
By Boombox Editors Posted May 24th 2011 03:40AM
The two, engaged since last year, exchanged vows in a private ceremony on Saturday (May 21). An elated Gibson, a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, took to his Twitter page to share the news of his union with Cole.
"It's OFFICIAL!!!!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed.. Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!" Gibson wrote.
Several days prior, Cole eluded to the nuptials on her own Twitter page, writing, "I'm ready to marry my baby. We all we got. #fambam."
Cole marrying Gibson comes after the couple's first child, Daniel Hiram Gibson, Jr., whom Keyshia gave birth to in March 2010, two months after she and Gibson reportedly were engaged.
In an interview with PEOPLE magazine earlier this year, Cole revealed that she and her fiancé planned to exchange vows in February. Though it didn't happen according to schedule, Mr. and Mrs. Gibson seem to be overjoyed with the turn of the events as they occurred.
On the music front, Keyshia Cole released her fourth solo album, 'Calling All Hearts,' in December 2010, which spawned the Nicki Minaj-assisted single, 'I Ain't Thru.' While the effort didn't receive critical acclaim as past LPs like 'The Way It Is,' Cole still proved she deserved a place in the R&B landscape.
Get more at The BoomBox >>
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Orlando Bloom Confronts Justin Bieber, Bieber Baits Bloom About Miranda Kerr: Report
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking Him When He Is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories