Keyshia Cole Officially Marries Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson
By Boombox Editors Posted May 24th 2011 03:40AM
The two, engaged since last year, exchanged vows in a private ceremony on Saturday (May 21). An elated Gibson, a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers, took to his Twitter page to share the news of his union with Cole.
"It's OFFICIAL!!!!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed.. Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!" Gibson wrote.
Several days prior, Cole eluded to the nuptials on her own Twitter page, writing, "I'm ready to marry my baby. We all we got. #fambam."
Cole marrying Gibson comes after the couple's first child, Daniel Hiram Gibson, Jr., whom Keyshia gave birth to in March 2010, two months after she and Gibson reportedly were engaged.
In an interview with PEOPLE magazine earlier this year, Cole revealed that she and her fiancé planned to exchange vows in February. Though it didn't happen according to schedule, Mr. and Mrs. Gibson seem to be overjoyed with the turn of the events as they occurred.
On the music front, Keyshia Cole released her fourth solo album, 'Calling All Hearts,' in December 2010, which spawned the Nicki Minaj-assisted single, 'I Ain't Thru.' While the effort didn't receive critical acclaim as past LPs like 'The Way It Is,' Cole still proved she deserved a place in the R&B landscape.
Get more at The BoomBox >>
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Emotional Talking About Her Relationship with Oprah
- Extra Scoop: Aaron Carter Still Pines for Hilary Duff
- Spider-Man and Batkid Head to Disneyland
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA