Kirstie Alley Bringing First 'DWTS' Outfit Back, Minus 38 Inches
By PopEater Staff Posted May 24th 2011 12:14PM
On Monday's episode, the fan favorite flaunted her new figure in a skin-tight catsuit that showed off the enormity of her weight loss. But just how much she's shed is still a mystery.
"There will be some reveal of that at some point, but I really didn't care," she told the AP. "As long as I kept changing and changing and changing, I really didn't care. It was like, keep whittling, whittling, whittling. And the other thing that's really more significant to me - I mean, I love the whittling, I like being skinny - I'm really strong and really agile and it gave me a new life."
In early March Alley told Us Weekly that she had lost 60 pounds on her current diet and wanted to shed another 30 or 40 on 'DWTS.'
Even while losing so much weight, she has still been the butt of fat jibes from comedians, most notably George Lopez and Chelsea Handler.
But she's having the last laugh and is a clear favorite to win the mirror ball trophy over actress Chelsea Kane and footballer Hines Ward. All her weight-losing has kept the show's designer busy.
"We are constantly taking in and altering Kirstie's costumes," said Randall Christensen. "Isn't she looking incredible?!"
She's also apparently wearing out her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who tells AOL TV that this season has left him "drained."
"I don't know," he shared. "It takes a lot out of you. When you invest that much of you into something that's supposed to be just work you [can] get misinterpreted. I don't know [if I'm coming back]. We'll see. Right now, I'm drained."
MORE ABOUT Kirstie Alley
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kirstie Alley Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares "Jailbird Cake" Recipe After Martha Stewart's "Conscious Coupling" Pie-Filling Diss
- Kendall Jenner Just Landed Another Huge Gig: Find Out Which Brand Hired the Rising Model!
- Mike Nichols Mourned by Al Pacino After Death: "He Was the Greatest Director I Ever Worked With"
- Travis Alexander Never Loved Jodi Arias, Expert Testifies: Inside Their ?Below The Waist' Relationship
- Fame Over Friends: Money-Hungry Kardashians Have ‘Forgotten’ The Little People In Their Quest For Spotlight, Pals Claim
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Donald Trump Thinks Bill Cosby Needs a Better PR Team: Comedian Should Be Handling Rape Allegations "Differently"
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Cries Over Her Mother's ''Betrayal" in Emotional Kendra on Top Sneak Peek: Watch Now!
- Marc Anthony and Shannon De Lima Make Red Carpet Debut as a Married Couple at the 2014 Latin Grammys