President, Michelle Obama Chat With Royal Couple
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 24th 2011 09:05AM
According to PEOPLE, Prince William and Kate Middleton had a quick chat with President and Michelle Obama before the visiting Americans headed to a special luncheon hosted by Queen Elizabeth.
It is believed the couples talked about the recent Royal Wedding, and the Brit's upcoming California visit, scheduled for July.
However, though they are certainly worldwide celebrities, Will and Kate are not working members of the Royal Family and were not present on the steps of Buckingham Palace to officially greet the American President and First Lady with the Queen.
They were also absent from the special luncheon and will not attend tonight's State Banquet, where over 200 royals and dignitaries will gather for dinner.
Will and Kate recently returned from their honeymoon in the Seychelles, which is said to have cost $700,000.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Kurt Sutter Inks New Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Mark Zoradi Joining DreamWorks Animation as COO
- Warners Nabs 'TauTona' Pitch From Team Behind 'The Signal' (Exclusive)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'
- Get Creeped Out By the Latest Demon-Filled 'Constantine' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Things Look Very Grim in the 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Trailer (VIDEO)