President, Michelle Obama Chat With Royal Couple
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 24th 2011 09:05AM
According to PEOPLE, Prince William and Kate Middleton had a quick chat with President and Michelle Obama before the visiting Americans headed to a special luncheon hosted by Queen Elizabeth.
It is believed the couples talked about the recent Royal Wedding, and the Brit's upcoming California visit, scheduled for July.
However, though they are certainly worldwide celebrities, Will and Kate are not working members of the Royal Family and were not present on the steps of Buckingham Palace to officially greet the American President and First Lady with the Queen.
They were also absent from the special luncheon and will not attend tonight's State Banquet, where over 200 royals and dignitaries will gather for dinner.
Will and Kate recently returned from their honeymoon in the Seychelles, which is said to have cost $700,000.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- 'Independence Day' Sequel Gets 20th Century Fox Greenlight
- 'MasterChef' Judge Joe Bastianich to Exit
- 'The Flash,' 'Arrow' Headed to Canadian SVOD Project Latte
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- 'Game of Thrones' Unveils Mysterious Season 5 Teaser and Site
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Workplace Comedy
- Candace Cameron Bure Loves These Five Family-Friendly Holiday Films