President, Michelle Obama Chat With Royal Couple
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 24th 2011 09:05AM
According to PEOPLE, Prince William and Kate Middleton had a quick chat with President and Michelle Obama before the visiting Americans headed to a special luncheon hosted by Queen Elizabeth.
It is believed the couples talked about the recent Royal Wedding, and the Brit's upcoming California visit, scheduled for July.
However, though they are certainly worldwide celebrities, Will and Kate are not working members of the Royal Family and were not present on the steps of Buckingham Palace to officially greet the American President and First Lady with the Queen.
They were also absent from the special luncheon and will not attend tonight's State Banquet, where over 200 royals and dignitaries will gather for dinner.
Will and Kate recently returned from their honeymoon in the Seychelles, which is said to have cost $700,000.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Prince William
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Prince William Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'MythBusters' fan favorites Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara axed from show
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me
- Joe Morton, Geoff Stults Join Netflix's 'Grace and Frankie'
- Disney's 'Star Wars Rebels': Watch a Character Short Featuring Zeb (Exclusive)
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'If I Stay,' 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' and More
- Do you know what HASN'T happened on ?True Blood'? Take EW's quiz
- Someone on Capitol Hill made rude edits to Laverne Cox's Wikipedia page
- Neal Brennan Discusses Cup Size in His 'When the Game Stands Tall' Trailer Review (VIDEO)
- The 20 Best Movies of 2014 (So Far)
- Best of Late Night TV: Serena Williams' Shattering Serve and Giada De Laurentiis' Game of Catchphrase (VIDEO)