Spoiler Alert: Country Singer Wins 'American Idol'
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 25th 2011 10:31PM
With the addition of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez to the judges panel, and record industry mogul Jimmy Iovine mentoring the Top 13 every step of the way, some fans agreed with executive producer, Nigel Lythogoe, who labeled this season's contestants the most talented ever.
Still others have bemoaned the light-handed judging of Lopez, Tyler and last-standing original judge Randy Jackson. No matter how you see it, it's hard to deny 750 million votes, the total cast during this 10th outing and the most of any season of 'American Idol' ever.
Both Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery have endeared themselves to America but only one could take the crown tonight.
The 'American Idol' season 10 winner is Scotty McCreery!
Did Scotty deserve to win? Cast your vote in our poll and hang tight for a post-finale edition of 'Something Pitchy' later tonight!
Keep your eyes glued to TV Squad for Hilary Rothing's full recap on the finale.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zayn Malik Packs on the PDA With Fiancee Perrie Edwards After Exiting One Direction ? See the Vacay Snap
- Kate Burton Isn't Afraid of Aging -- Find Out Why the Full Circle Star Said No to Plastic Surgery
- Katy Perry Accidentally Gives Out Her Phone Number While Sharing Video of Dog Butters, Fans Freak Out Trying to Help Her
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!