Spoiler Alert: Country Singer Wins 'American Idol'
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 25th 2011 10:31PM
With the addition of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez to the judges panel, and record industry mogul Jimmy Iovine mentoring the Top 13 every step of the way, some fans agreed with executive producer, Nigel Lythogoe, who labeled this season's contestants the most talented ever.
Still others have bemoaned the light-handed judging of Lopez, Tyler and last-standing original judge Randy Jackson. No matter how you see it, it's hard to deny 750 million votes, the total cast during this 10th outing and the most of any season of 'American Idol' ever.
Both Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery have endeared themselves to America but only one could take the crown tonight.
The 'American Idol' season 10 winner is Scotty McCreery!
Did Scotty deserve to win? Cast your vote in our poll and hang tight for a post-finale edition of 'Something Pitchy' later tonight!
Keep your eyes glued to TV Squad for Hilary Rothing's full recap on the finale.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking him When he is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"