98 Degrees' Jeff Timmons Strikes New Chippendales Deal
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 25th 2011 07:40AM
Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer.
According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his singing, dancing, and yes, skin-showing performances.
Sources claim that since the former boy bander began performing with the male revue, shows have been selling out like crazy.
But for those hoping to see some stripping action from the singer, think again. Though he may do the occasional shirt-ripping, don't expect to see anything more from Timmons.
"[The Chippendale regulars] don't even strip ... they're like trained dancers," hold said last month after announcing his new gig with Chippendales. "The days of your grandma sticking dollar bills in a strippers G-string are over."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog Split!
- Khloé Kardashian Calls Lamar Odom 'Love of My Life'... After Divorce Filing
- Zayn Malik Calls Off Engagement to Perrie Edwards
- Kelly Osbourne Sparks Outrage With Insensitive Comment About Latinos: "Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilets, Donald Trump?"
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Gets Lip Injections, Embraces Her "Enhanced" Natural Beauty: Photo!
- Miss Piggy, Kermit the Frog Break Up Ahead of The Muppets ABC Premiere