98 Degrees' Jeff Timmons Strikes New Chippendales Deal
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 25th 2011 07:40AM
Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer.
According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his singing, dancing, and yes, skin-showing performances.
Sources claim that since the former boy bander began performing with the male revue, shows have been selling out like crazy.
But for those hoping to see some stripping action from the singer, think again. Though he may do the occasional shirt-ripping, don't expect to see anything more from Timmons.
"[The Chippendale regulars] don't even strip ... they're like trained dancers," hold said last month after announcing his new gig with Chippendales. "The days of your grandma sticking dollar bills in a strippers G-string are over."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jewel performs her guilty pleasure song on 'The Josh Wolf Show'
- Amy Schumer defends material after racial insensitivity claims
- Are celebrity seflies exacerbating some fans' body image issues?
- Fan Favorite NeNe Leakes Is Leaving ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Extra Scoop: Did NBC Fire Donald Trump or Did The Donald Quit?
- Kate Hudson and Brother Oliver Disowned by Biological Dad