98 Degrees' Jeff Timmons Strikes New Chippendales Deal
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 25th 2011 07:40AM
Timmons' Chippendales ticket is so hot that his contract with the hit show has been extended through June 19, with producers hoping he'll stick around through the summer.
According to TMZ, Timmons has been wowing Vegas crowds since his chest-baring debut earlier this month with his singing, dancing, and yes, skin-showing performances.
Sources claim that since the former boy bander began performing with the male revue, shows have been selling out like crazy.
But for those hoping to see some stripping action from the singer, think again. Though he may do the occasional shirt-ripping, don't expect to see anything more from Timmons.
"[The Chippendale regulars] don't even strip ... they're like trained dancers," hold said last month after announcing his new gig with Chippendales. "The days of your grandma sticking dollar bills in a strippers G-string are over."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The Most Searched Celebrity Hairstyles of 2014!
- Rumor Bust! Authorities Did NOT Raid Teresa Giudice's Home
- Win It! Ramy Beauty Therapy Skincare and Makeup Collection