'Jersey Shore' Fellas Get Into Character
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 25th 2011 05:01PM
This time it's Paul 'DJ Pauly D' DelVecchio and Vinny Guadagnino who were photographed happily sitting still for a local artist, as he drew a caricature of the two fellas, and DelVecchio's cartoon self looks pretty spot on. The two castmates were joined by the rest of their partying crew as they wandered the streets of Florence, filming the fourth season of the hit reality show.
The cast is really making a spectacle of their visit to Italy. The girls were spotted last week, drawing attention to themselves as Deena Cortese wore an apron with the naked David statue on the front.
More notably, 'Dancing With the Stars' alum and resident womanizer, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino looks to have gotten into some fisticuffs with the hotheaded Ronnie Ortiz-Magro. It was reported earlier today that MTV may be trying to cover up the brawl.
MORE ABOUT Paul 'Pauly D' DelVecchio
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Paul 'Pauly D' DelVecchio Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield Photographed Together First Time Post-Split
- Lena Headey Reveals Second Baby Gender: Game of Thrones Star Expecting Girl
- Vampire Diaries Stars Candice Accola, Kat Graham Share Favorite Nina Dobrev Memories With Us Weekly: Watch!
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!