Royal Insider: William and Kate Won't Rush a Baby
By Rob Shuter Posted May 25th 2011 06:16PM
Prince William and Kate are back in Britain after their 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles and right out of the gate they've been met with nasty reports that "she can't get pregnant." Hmm. But biographer Andrew Morton notes that if she doesn't get pregnant in the first year, "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition."
"Don't get too excited," one member of the extended family tell me. "Knowing William it won't be any time soon. He's like his father and thinks everything through before he does anything. He will be the same about planning a family."
One thing's for certain, the newlyweds have a busy month ahead of royal events to attend to think about. Next on the schedule is the so-called Trooping the Color parade on June 11 to celebrate the Queen's birthday and the next day will be his grandfather Prince Philip's 90th birthday.
If William does not produce an heir some day, the throne would go to Harry's eldest male child. My source thinks the younger brother won't have any problem in that department.
"Harry is the opposite; he is much more like his mother," the source said. "Harry goes with his gut. Harry will probably have a baby before William."
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- William Shatner Will Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- Taylor Swift Catches Cats Olivia, Meredith Cuddling Together After Their "Cat Fights" Past: Adorable Video!
- Nikki Reed Loves Her Engagement Ring "More Than Anything In the World!"
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Aww! Pregnant Jessica Biel Gets a Surprise Visit from Husband Justin Timberlake While Filming in New Orleans
- Michelle Rodriguez Apologizes After Asking Minority Actors to "Stop Stealing All the White People's Superheroes"
- Will Forte Reflects on Saturday Night Live, Assures Fans MacGruber 2 Is Still "Absolutely" in the Works