Royal Insider: William and Kate Won't Rush a Baby
By Rob Shuter Posted May 25th 2011 06:16PM
Prince William and Kate are back in Britain after their 10-day honeymoon in the Seychelles and right out of the gate they've been met with nasty reports that "she can't get pregnant." Hmm. But biographer Andrew Morton notes that if she doesn't get pregnant in the first year, "she'll be defying 200 years of British tradition."
"Don't get too excited," one member of the extended family tell me. "Knowing William it won't be any time soon. He's like his father and thinks everything through before he does anything. He will be the same about planning a family."
One thing's for certain, the newlyweds have a busy month ahead of royal events to attend to think about. Next on the schedule is the so-called Trooping the Color parade on June 11 to celebrate the Queen's birthday and the next day will be his grandfather Prince Philip's 90th birthday.
If William does not produce an heir some day, the throne would go to Harry's eldest male child. My source thinks the younger brother won't have any problem in that department.
"Harry is the opposite; he is much more like his mother," the source said. "Harry goes with his gut. Harry will probably have a baby before William."
MORE ABOUT Kate Middleton
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Middleton Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tila Tequila Is Pregnant, Kim Kardashian Wears Pink Jumpsuit: Top Weekend Stories
- Angelina Jolie Talks Maleficent in New Featurette: "We've Respected the Classic"
- Ashton Kutcher, Pregnant Mila Kunis Visit New Orleans Brewery: Picture
- Acting For The Court? Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Taking Drama Lessons Before His Trial
- Jenelle Evans Picks Her Baby Daddy Up From Jail After He Gets Early Release
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke