Carla Bruni Showing a Baby Bump? (Photos)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted May 26th 2011 04:06PM
French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife have yet to confirm that they are expecting, but Sarkozy's father, Pal, let the cat out of the bag for the couple.
He was quoted in the German newspaper Bild, saying, "The two do not want to know the gender in advance, but I'm sure it will be a girl and as beautiful as Carla." There has been speculation of a possible baby for some time now, but it looks like Bruni is running out of time to keep mum about being a mom again.
This potential baby will be the first for the couple, but the fifth child for the pair. Bruni has a son from a former relationship and Sarkozy has three sons from previous marriages.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson Threatened by Hackers After Celebrated UN HeForShe Speech
- Miranda Lambert Sizzles, Shows Off Sexy Physique in a Bikini in Hawaii: Pictures
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says Brooklyn Beckham Is a "Good Guy," Would Ask Victoria Beckham For a Fashion Discount
- Tanning Trouble? Ariana Grande’s Bare Belly Tells The Story, As Diva Makes Way Through The Airport In L.A.
- That's A Wrap! Why Kris & Bruce Jenner Divorce Could Spell End Of ?KUWTK’
- Evil Bedside Manner? Female Doctor Accused Of Poisoning Physician Boyfriend With Antifreeze In Texas; Allegedly Served Him ?Special Coffee From Colombia'
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Summer Rae Hits the Big Screen for Her First Action Movie Role—See the Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Ana Gasteyer Apologizes to Martha Stewart for SNL Impersonation—But Is It "Seven Years Too Late?"
- Charlie Sheen Talks TV Future: "When Are People Going to Get Sick of Me?"