Kara DioGuardi Accidentally Ate Pot Brownies at Paula Abdul's House (Video)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 26th 2011 09:30AM
Former 'Idol' judge and current star of 'Platinum Hit' Kara DioGuardi once found herself "high as a kite" at Paula Abdul's house after accidentally eating pot brownies and the trip landed her in the hospital.
DioGuardi told George Lopez on 'Lopez Tonight' Wednesday that she was once staying at Abdul's house and found herself hungry.
"The maid at the time found some brownies in the freezer and put them in the refrigerator ... I hadn't really eaten much that night," DioGuardi said, telling Lopez she had about six of the tiny brownies without realizing they were...special.
"Six hours later I was like, 'What's going on?'" she said. "I fell out of bed, on the floor and stumbled down stairs ... and the ambulance comes, and this guy is like, 'This b-tch is high as a kite!"
DioGuardi said she spent the following three days sick in bed. "I was hallucinating, I was on an IV. I stumbled out like junkie ... it was bad news!"
But before anyone jumps to conclusions, DioGuardi, who claims she drinks but doesn't smoke marijuana, said the brownies weren't Abdul's -- someone had left them in her freezer after a party.
Check out the video of DioGuardi recounting the story below (starts around 4:14 minute mark).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Amazon's new tablet reveals are probably no coincidence
- ?The Voice' winner joins Broadway's ?Pippin' in title role
- Ben Affleck Opens Up About Those Gambling Rumors
- Is Howard Stern Retiring and Moving to Florida?
- Model Mean Girls! Kendall Jenner Bullied at NY Fashion Week
- Tom Brady Posts Old Resume on Facebook for Throwback Thursday: Golf Course Sales Rep, Park Security Manager, Big Ten Champion
- Chris Brown Says Jail Was a "Humbling Experience" and Thinks Therapy Is "Amazing"
- Joe Manganiello Is Ridiculously Buff -- See His Impressive Gym Picture!