Kara DioGuardi Accidentally Ate Pot Brownies at Paula Abdul's House (Video)
By Kelly Fisher Posted May 26th 2011 09:30AM
Former 'Idol' judge and current star of 'Platinum Hit' Kara DioGuardi once found herself "high as a kite" at Paula Abdul's house after accidentally eating pot brownies and the trip landed her in the hospital.
DioGuardi told George Lopez on 'Lopez Tonight' Wednesday that she was once staying at Abdul's house and found herself hungry.
"The maid at the time found some brownies in the freezer and put them in the refrigerator ... I hadn't really eaten much that night," DioGuardi said, telling Lopez she had about six of the tiny brownies without realizing they were...special.
"Six hours later I was like, 'What's going on?'" she said. "I fell out of bed, on the floor and stumbled down stairs ... and the ambulance comes, and this guy is like, 'This b-tch is high as a kite!"
DioGuardi said she spent the following three days sick in bed. "I was hallucinating, I was on an IV. I stumbled out like junkie ... it was bad news!"
But before anyone jumps to conclusions, DioGuardi, who claims she drinks but doesn't smoke marijuana, said the brownies weren't Abdul's -- someone had left them in her freezer after a party.
Check out the video of DioGuardi recounting the story below (starts around 4:14 minute mark).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- For one night on stage, embattled Bill Cosby his old self
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Bill Cosby's lawyer issues statement on rape allegations
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details