Kim Kardashian's Wedding Will Be Royally 'Massive'
By Rob Shuter Posted May 26th 2011 08:25AM
Kim Kardashian's surprise engagement news gave the world a welcome breather from the Arnold-ultery scandal on Wednesday, and now sources tell me the reality starlet will look to command even more attention by making hers the biggest celebrity wedding ... ever.
"Kim's wedding is going to be bigger than Tom and Katie," a friend of Kim's tells me. "In fact, she wants it to be bigger than William and Kate's."
On that grandiose note, a source also told OK! Magazine that Kim "sees herself as a bigger celebrity than Kate Middleton."
New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries popped the question in her Beverly Hills home May 18th by waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals: "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"
Then he gave her a custom-designed, 20.5-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond sparkler valued at about $2 million. (Kris' salary on the Nets is $3.2 million.) But this is just the beginning of the pomp.
"The wedding is going to be massive. They are talking about having multiple weddings around the world. All of which will be recorded to air on TV and have hundreds of celebrity guests attending," an insider tells me. "Kim is not a low key kind of person."
Indeed, Kim sees herself as part of an American royal family of sorts, and her wedding will reflect that. "Just like Kate," my source continues, "Her dress will be kept a huge secret until she steps out of her limo or maybe she will have horse driven carriage."
All we need now is a wedding date!
I can't wait. And Kim, don't forget to send me an e-mail at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com!
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: LuAnn and Ramona Fight About Dorinda's Boyfriend John
- Britt Nilsson, Bachelorette Contestant Brady Toops Go Public With Their Relationship -- See Their PDA Pics!
- Matt Bomer Looks Ridiculously Hot While Shirtless in a Wet Swimsuit in Hawaii: Pictures
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Ronda Rousey: 'I didn't really speak words until I was 4'
- Cast of 'Entourage' shares their secrets
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!