Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million
- Dog Fight! Phaedra Parks Shades Kenya Moore At ‘RHOA’ Reunion, Says Moore’s Dead Puppy Velvet Was ‘One Of Her ONLY Good Friends’
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized