Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!