Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joy Behar: Nicolle Wallace Is "a Day at the Beach" Compared to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Bethany Mota Reflects on Dancing With the Stars After Tough Elimination: "I've Learned to Take More Risks"
- Independent Spirit Awards 2015 Nominations Announced: See the List of Nominees Including Emma Stone, Jake Gyllenhaal, Birdman, and More
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Sherlock's Arm Is Gone, Internet Mourns Its Loss
- Eva Mendes Talks About Daughter Esmeralda in First Post-Baby Interview, Says ''Motherhood Is Cake''
- Horrible Bosses 2 Reviews: Basically, Critics Think the Title Says It All, Though Jennifer Aniston's Dentist Can Be Funny