Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Her Toned Bikini Bod While Having "Time of Her Life" on Family Vacation ? See the Fun Pics!
- Adam Levine Looks Amazingly Nerdy in Throwback 1996 Photo: Pic
- Rich Kids of Beverly Hills Stars Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Are Engaged!
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- It's a Cheetah Girls Reunion! Adrienne Bailon and Raven-Symoné Get Together on The Real—Watch the Cute Clip!
- Newlyweds Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter May Actually Have Tans After Their Romantic Tropical Honeymoon: Take a Look!
- Pregnant Naya Rivera's Baby Bump Makes Its Debut—See the Pic!