Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Cast, Harrison Ford Featured on Vanity Fair Cover: Photo
- Matt Lauer Reveals Most Nerve-Racking Interview, Style Icon, and More in Vogue's 73 Questions Video: Watch!
- Vampire Diaries Creator Julie Plec Tried to Talk Nina Dobrev Into Staying
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- Blake Lively Reveals the Secret to Looking So Perfect in Pictures: "Open Your Mouth" and "Smile"
- Anna Nicole Smith's Look-Alike Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Is All Grown Up While Attending the Kentucky Derby
- Kanye West Says He's Changing New Album Name to SWISH...for Now