Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''