Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014 Performers: Taylor Swift, One Direction, and More
- Woody Harrelson Didn't Know Liam, Chris Hemsworth Were Brothers in 2013: Watch His Hilarious Reaction!
- Beyonce Goes Without Pants, Has Epic Hotel Party in "7/11" Music Video
- Kate Upton AttendsThe Game Of War – Fire Age Event
- Angelina Jolie Arrives At The Paley Center
- Reese Witherspoon And Paula Abdul At Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats