Lauren Alaina: Scotty McCreery 'Might Be My Boyfriend'
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted May 26th 2011 09:44AM
Just after the smooch, when asked if the duo were in fact an item, Alaina told Entertainment Tonight, "he might by my boyfriend ... ask him."
But Alaina may be riding the relationship train solo, when asked about the pair's off-screen relationship McCreery made it clear that he is definitely "still single," although he admits that they have "gotten really close, but I don't know about the more than friends stuff."
So is McCreery holding out on the "more than friends stuff" for one of the thousands of young ladies who would love to call the country crooner their beau.
"The ladies weren't like this back before 'American Idol,' it was tough on me back home," he said.
With the Idols Live Summer tour fast approaching, perhaps the pair will have what it takes to make things official on the road.
Check out the pair's exclusive post-'Idol' debut songs: Alaina's, 'Like My Mother Does,' and McCreery's 'I Love You This Big.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp "Doesn't Give a F--k" About Recent Movie Flops, Says It's "Total Liberation"
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Son Chet Reveals He Is 50 Days Sober After Battling Cocaine Addiction: Read His Message
- Diddy Misses Former Fling Cameron Diaz, Thinks She's the "Sexiest Girl in the World": Details!
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"
- Meet the Two Lucky Turkeys Pardoned by President Barack Obama Just Before Thanksgiving