'90210' Star Shenae Grimes: Grateful for 'Amazing' Teen Vogue Internship
'90210' star Shenae Grimes is living the life thousands of teens dream of: starring on a TV show during the year and interning at Teen Vogue during the summer.
According to Us Weekly, the actress will spend six weeks of her summer hiatus from the CW show working for the teen fashion mag, and she finished her first day earlier this week.
"I'm home from my first day as an intern at Teen Vogue and boy, am I wiped!" she blogged on her official website. "With a million shoots to prepare for, the office was a zoo of clothes today and I don't think I sat down once!"
Just because she's a TV star doesn't mean she'll get any special treatment around the Teen Vogue offices.
"I was definitely put to work, which is exactly what I had hoped for and while it's been a while since I've felt this exhausted, it's also been too long since I've felt this fulfilled!" she continued.
"Thank you to ... [Teen Vogue EIC] Amy Astley and all my fellow interns for welcoming me to the office and treating me like one of your own," she wrote. "I really hope to make a home for myself here at Teen Vogue as I work hard to show how grateful I am for this amazing experience."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth Almost Catch on Fire, Literally, at Cannes
- CaCee Cobb Marries Donald Fasion: See Their Backyard Wedding
- Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes
- Hype Gaining For Kitchen Nightmares Restaurant Re-Launch: Tickets Selling On eBay & New Employees Hired
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office