Abed from 'Community' Lingers in the Background of 'Cougar Town' (Video)
By AOL TV Editors Posted May 27th 2011 12:10AM
In a conversation between Lori and Travis that set up the gang's trip to Hawaii for the Season Finale, Danny Pudi was sitting behind them.
Clearly playing Abed, he was quirky and stiff, and finally turned and started looking directly at Laurie and Travis. When Laurie started getting more animated with her hands, Abed mimicked her, and at the climactic moment he inexplicably got up and ran out of the scene.
It was the second crossover appearance between the two shows. Ironically, Dan Byrd (Travis) and Busy Philipps (Laurie) appeared in the background in an earlier episode of 'Community.' Hopefully, the lovefest between the two shows will continue into next season.
Get more at Aol. TV >>
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selena Gomez Is Caught With Her Fly Down at LAX: See the Wardrobe Malfunction!
- Top Street Artists Battle It Out in Oxygen's New Competition Series Street Art Throwdown -- Watch a Sneak Peek Here!
- Zoe Saldana, Kristen Bell Proudly Flaunt Baby Bumps On Red Carpets in Elegant Gowns: See the Glowing Stars
- Charlie Sheen: I Was Not High & I Did Not Pull A Knife On My Dentist!
- Giuliana And Bill Rancic Team Up With Nescaf
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Adam Sandler to Make Four New Movies for Netflix, Will Produce and Star in the Feature Films
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think