Hilary Duff's Best Advice? 'Try Everything' (Video)
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 27th 2011 04:00PM
Hilary Duff has come a long way since her days on the hit Disney show, 'Lizzie McGuire.' At 23 years old, she's married, written two books, making movies and whispering about her second album.
"Nothing's set in stone yet, but I really miss recording and I miss being on tour. I'm definitely getting that itch again to get back into the studio," Duff told PopEater
Duff, an animal lover at heart, would be a veterinarian in her other life if she had to do everything over. As far as collaborations go, she's a fan of everyone named Kate. Kate Beckinsale, Cate Blanchette and Kate Winslet to name just a few.
So one has to wonder, if given the opportunity to take Kate Middleton's shoes, would Duff be up for the challenge? "If I were her and I fell in love with someone, and he happened to be part of the royal family, I would definitely get married."
Hats off to you, girl. You don't seem to be afraid of anything.
We caught up with Duff during her Sobe 'Try Everything' challenge in New York City. Watch the video on PopEater after the jump!
MORE ABOUT Hilary Duff
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hilary Duff Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- 'Flintstones' Voice Actor Dies at 91
- One of Sports Illustrated's Sexiest Models in Her Hottest Poses Yet!
- Get the Look! The Latest Star Bikini and Bathing Suit Trends