Hilary Duff's Best Advice? 'Try Everything' (Video)
By Brittany Weiss Posted May 27th 2011 04:00PM
Hilary Duff has come a long way since her days on the hit Disney show, 'Lizzie McGuire.' At 23 years old, she's married, written two books, making movies and whispering about her second album.
"Nothing's set in stone yet, but I really miss recording and I miss being on tour. I'm definitely getting that itch again to get back into the studio," Duff told PopEater
Duff, an animal lover at heart, would be a veterinarian in her other life if she had to do everything over. As far as collaborations go, she's a fan of everyone named Kate. Kate Beckinsale, Cate Blanchette and Kate Winslet to name just a few.
So one has to wonder, if given the opportunity to take Kate Middleton's shoes, would Duff be up for the challenge? "If I were her and I fell in love with someone, and he happened to be part of the royal family, I would definitely get married."
Hats off to you, girl. You don't seem to be afraid of anything.
We caught up with Duff during her Sobe 'Try Everything' challenge in New York City. Watch the video on PopEater after the jump!
MORE ABOUT Hilary Duff
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hilary Duff Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suzanne Somers blames 'Three's Company' producers for ruining her TV career
- Trisha Yearwood emerges from early retirement with return to country music
- Brad Paisley gets astronaut to help him release new song
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: New Reports of Trouble in Paradise
- '19 Kids and Counting' Star Jill Duggar Is Pregnant!
- Are Drake and Rihanna Back On?