'The Voice' Fave: Why I Picked Adam Over Christina
By Rob Shuter Posted May 27th 2011 04:20PM
"I picked Adam because in this competition where your coaches keep you on the show you want to go with somebody that's really enthusiastic and passionate about what you did on stage," Javier tells me. "If you watch the episode he was jumping up and down in his chair and enthusiastic about what I did. I really felt he would be a great coach and so far he's been amazing."
Christina also wanted Javier to join her team, but just because he went with Adam doesn't mean he has anything but love for her.
"She's amazing. Such an amazing voice. They're all hella-talented. I would've been happy with all of them," Javier tells me adding that Christina is as sober as a preacher on Sunday on the set. "She's very sweet. She always has wonderful nice things to say to me."
Be sure to watch 'The Voice' on NBC and for my complete interview with Javier, tune into 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Back On! Kris Jenner and BF Corey Gamble Spotted Lunching in L.A.
- Trend Alert! Fashionista Olivia Palermo Is Bringing Back Flare Jeans
- Bobby Spotted Outside Bobbi Kristina's Rehab, As Her Famous Godfather Speaks Out
- Germanwings Co-Pilot's Ex-Girlfriend Says Andreas Lubitz Predicted That "Everyone Would Remember His Name", Was "Planning a Heinous Act"
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale: Two Weddings, One Baby, and One Big Sing-Along!
- Michelle Rodriguez Is "Obsessed" With Caviar, Spends $700 a Meal