'The Voice' Fave: Why I Picked Adam Over Christina
By Rob Shuter Posted May 27th 2011 04:20PM
"I picked Adam because in this competition where your coaches keep you on the show you want to go with somebody that's really enthusiastic and passionate about what you did on stage," Javier tells me. "If you watch the episode he was jumping up and down in his chair and enthusiastic about what I did. I really felt he would be a great coach and so far he's been amazing."
Christina also wanted Javier to join her team, but just because he went with Adam doesn't mean he has anything but love for her.
"She's amazing. Such an amazing voice. They're all hella-talented. I would've been happy with all of them," Javier tells me adding that Christina is as sober as a preacher on Sunday on the set. "She's very sweet. She always has wonderful nice things to say to me."
Be sure to watch 'The Voice' on NBC and for my complete interview with Javier, tune into 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday.
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- Tori and Dean's Cheating Scandal: 5 Reasons It Could Be Fake
- Meg Ryan Cast in 'How I Met Your Mother' Spin-Off!
- Baby Alert! Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome a Son