TV Star Niecy Nash Walks Down the Aisle
By Christine Fenno Posted May 29th 2011 08:21AM
The couple has been engaged since September. It is Nash's second marriage; she divorced Don Nash, with whom she has three kids, in 2007.
Who attended the nuptials? According to People.com, guests at the outdoor ceremony included matron of honor Sheryl Lee Ralph, 'DWTS' pals Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews, 'The View' star Sherri Shepherd, 'The Talk' star Holly Robinson-Peete and 'Clean House' designer Mark Brunetz.
Hours before she walked down the aisle, the veteran comedienne, 40, tweeted a photo of her pre-wedding look, smiling through her facial masque beauty treatment.
The celebration will be chronicled on a two-hour special on TLC, 'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash,' set to air June 4. Eager fans who can't wait can check out her photographer's engagement photos of the bride and groom here.
Nash has been so thrilled about finding her perfect partner (after Tucker popped the question, she said, "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man") she now hopes to do some match-making for another TLC star: "I've got my sights set on a few more folks...If I could pick the project of all projects, it would probably be Kate Gosselin, because if I can help Kate find a man? I can help anybody!"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts; Meet Julianna Margulies Hot Husband: Top 5 Stories
- Alysia Reiner Documents Her Full Emmy Day Prep and Night: Pics
- Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Are Dating: Details
- Liv Tyler Tries Her Best To Hide Her Midsection While On Yacht ? What Could It Be??
- Teresa Giudice Regrets Hearing Rumor That Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife With Her Mother
- Making It Work! Pamela Anderson Petitions To Call Off Divorce From Rick Salomon ? ?He's The Best Thing For Her,' Says Pal
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!