TV Star Niecy Nash Walks Down the Aisle
By Christine Fenno Posted May 29th 2011 08:21AM
The couple has been engaged since September. It is Nash's second marriage; she divorced Don Nash, with whom she has three kids, in 2007.
Who attended the nuptials? According to People.com, guests at the outdoor ceremony included matron of honor Sheryl Lee Ralph, 'DWTS' pals Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews, 'The View' star Sherri Shepherd, 'The Talk' star Holly Robinson-Peete and 'Clean House' designer Mark Brunetz.
Hours before she walked down the aisle, the veteran comedienne, 40, tweeted a photo of her pre-wedding look, smiling through her facial masque beauty treatment.
The celebration will be chronicled on a two-hour special on TLC, 'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash,' set to air June 4. Eager fans who can't wait can check out her photographer's engagement photos of the bride and groom here.
Nash has been so thrilled about finding her perfect partner (after Tucker popped the question, she said, "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man") she now hopes to do some match-making for another TLC star: "I've got my sights set on a few more folks...If I could pick the project of all projects, it would probably be Kate Gosselin, because if I can help Kate find a man? I can help anybody!"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day