TV Star Niecy Nash Walks Down the Aisle
By Christine Fenno Posted May 29th 2011 08:21AM
The couple has been engaged since September. It is Nash's second marriage; she divorced Don Nash, with whom she has three kids, in 2007.
Who attended the nuptials? According to People.com, guests at the outdoor ceremony included matron of honor Sheryl Lee Ralph, 'DWTS' pals Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews, 'The View' star Sherri Shepherd, 'The Talk' star Holly Robinson-Peete and 'Clean House' designer Mark Brunetz.
Hours before she walked down the aisle, the veteran comedienne, 40, tweeted a photo of her pre-wedding look, smiling through her facial masque beauty treatment.
The celebration will be chronicled on a two-hour special on TLC, 'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash,' set to air June 4. Eager fans who can't wait can check out her photographer's engagement photos of the bride and groom here.
Nash has been so thrilled about finding her perfect partner (after Tucker popped the question, she said, "I cannot believe that God has been this kind that he would gift me this man") she now hopes to do some match-making for another TLC star: "I've got my sights set on a few more folks...If I could pick the project of all projects, it would probably be Kate Gosselin, because if I can help Kate find a man? I can help anybody!"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Snoop Dogg Looks Clean-Cut, Nearly Unrecognizable in Adorable High School Yearbook Photo
- Busy Philipps Promises the Cougar Town Finale Will Be "Perfect" -- But Don't Forget the Wine!
- Stephanie Pratt Goes Topless on Magazine Cover, Says Tell-All Memoir Will Reveal Hills Secrets
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Passes Her Due Date, Swears She's "Packed and Ready" for Her Baby Girl's Arrival
- Scott Eastwood ''Lucky'' He Had Chemistry With Co-Star Britt Robertson, Says He Was ''Pretty Comfortable'' With Sex Scenes
- Angelina Jolie: I Do Believe in the Old Saying ''What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger''