Tony Romo Marries Candice Crawford in Dallas
By Christine Fenno Posted May 29th 2011 09:02AM
Among those in attendance, according to multiple sources, were singer Ashanti and former Dallas Cowboy Troy Aikman, as well as Chace Crawford -- 'Gossip Girl' star and brother of the bride -- and Jerry Jones, the Cowboys' owner (who sought league approval to attend the event during the NFL lockout).
The couple got engaged in mid-December; they reportedly began dating in the summer of 2009. Romo ended his nearly two-year romance with Jessica Simpson in late July 2009. His other famous exes include Carrie Underwood and Sophia Bush.
The bride, 24, and groom, 31, followed the tradition of registering for gifts, according to E!, creating a wish list at Crate & Barrel and Macy's.
The wedding celebration took place at Arlington Hall, a historic mansion on the grounds of Dallas' Lee Park. Crawford recently told Dallas Cowboys blog Blue Star, "You dream about this as a little girl...You don't dream, though, that Badgley Mischka is going to do your bridesmaids' dresses, and you don't dream that people are going to give you the support that they have. So we're just really thankful...Getting married is an exciting, sacred thing."
MORE ABOUT Chace Crawford
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chace Crawford Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Split After 10 Years of Marriage
- Misty Copeland Makes History as First Black Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Cheryl Burke Steps Down as Co-Host of Miss USA Pageant Amid Donald Trump Backlash
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Miss Universe pageant declares the show must go on, but will anyone see it?