Fashion Police: Halle Berry, Quite Revealing
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted May 30th 2011 02:30AM
Hollywood pretty much lays it out for us this week, first with the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, where apparently most female stars left any fashion style and sense at the door, and then the 2011 FiFi Awards, where the ante was upped with classy, demure gowns. Actually, it was quite a dichotomy, with old(er) Hollywood playing the well-dressed aunt to young(er) Hollywood's sluttier cousin. We're not sure what's going on with fashion nowadays, but we gotta say it: Gaga has something to do with it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Drives Recklessly, Is "Sorta" a Mom in Esurance Super Bowl Commercial -- Watch the Full Ad Here
- Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem Flawlessly at Super Bowl XLIX: Watch Now!
- Power Rangers Samurai Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested For Stabbing Roommate to Death With Sword: Report
- 'Power Ranger' actor arrested in fatal sword attack
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- Jurassic World Super Bowl Spot Has More Dinosaurs, More Mayhem and Chris Pratt Training Raptors!
- Idina Menzel Belts Out the National Anthem, Makes Fans Instantly Forget About That New Year's Eve Performance
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!