Fashion Police: Halle Berry, Quite Revealing
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted May 30th 2011 02:30AM
Hollywood pretty much lays it out for us this week, first with the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, where apparently most female stars left any fashion style and sense at the door, and then the 2011 FiFi Awards, where the ante was upped with classy, demure gowns. Actually, it was quite a dichotomy, with old(er) Hollywood playing the well-dressed aunt to young(er) Hollywood's sluttier cousin. We're not sure what's going on with fashion nowadays, but we gotta say it: Gaga has something to do with it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV Movie Awards 2015 Nominees Revealed! See the Full List
- Enter for a Chance to Win an Oscars Look Inspired by Jennifer Lopez, Rosamund Pike, Scarlett Johnsson
- Tom Selleck Remembers "Irreplaceable," "Lovely" Leonard Nimoy: Watch
- Hilary Duff opens up on divorce from Mike Comrie
- Chris Brown reportedly a father to 9-month-old girl
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned