Fashion Police: Halle Berry, Quite Revealing
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted May 30th 2011 02:30AM
Hollywood pretty much lays it out for us this week, first with the 2011 Billboard Music Awards, where apparently most female stars left any fashion style and sense at the door, and then the 2011 FiFi Awards, where the ante was upped with classy, demure gowns. Actually, it was quite a dichotomy, with old(er) Hollywood playing the well-dressed aunt to young(er) Hollywood's sluttier cousin. We're not sure what's going on with fashion nowadays, but we gotta say it: Gaga has something to do with it.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Barack Obama Shops at the Gap, Buys Tops for Daughters and Wife, Michelle Obama
- Chris Harrison on Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "From the Beginning Something Just Didn't Seem Right"
- Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, and Julia Roberts' Stylist Tops Power Celeb Stylists 2014 List
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: Forensic Expert Says Athlete WAS On Stumps In Shooting, Demonstrates Possible Sequence Of Events
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'
- High school students pay up to turn off Justin Bieber's music
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Pablo Schreiber Returning to Law & Order: SVU for a Dangerous Confrontation With Mariska Hargitay's Benson
- Gisele Bündchen Faces Off with Victoria's Secret, Both Brands To Open Lingerie Stores in Brazil in May 2014
- Here Is the Wolf of Sesame Street Mashup You've Been Waiting For