Maria Shriver Spends Memorial Day with Kids While Arnold Rides Around Town
By Christo Varghese Posted May 31st 2011 02:30AM
RadarOnline.com is reporting that Shriver was all smiles when she dined out in Malibu on Sunday night with her children and a few friends.
Only her 17-year-old son Patrick was missing as he was celebrating the holidays with his own friends.
Shriver, 55, also took to Twitter to remember people who gave their lives in the line of duty and their families.
She tweeted, "This weekend, I'm thinking of all who gave their life, and all the families who lost a loved one, in service to this great country. You have our deepest gratitude and respect. God bless."
Shriver continues, "We don't know what is going on inside of most people. On this #MemorialDay, when so many are grieving in obscurity or silence, let's...keep that in mind. Be kind so many people are grieving."
She also shared some advice that one of her daughter's had given her. "My daughter once gave me a great Plato quote that said, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." I love that. So true."
Meanwhile, UsMagazine.com is reporting that Schwarzenegger was spending time at his home in Idaho before flying back to Los Angeles over the weekend.
The former governor of California was surprisingly seen riding his Indian motorcycle alone in Malibu over the weekend. The 'Terminator' star is known to ride along with a regular posse of friends and a bodyguard.
Arnold and Maria
FILE - In this Jan. 22, 2011 file photo, actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, right, and his wife, Maria Shriver, look on during the funeral service of Maria's father, Sargent Shriver, at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic church in Potomac, Md. The power-couple's marriage has collapsed amid revelations that Schwarzenegger fathered a child with their live-in housekeeper 14 years ago but hid the truth from his wife. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest