Maria Shriver Spends Memorial Day with Kids While Arnold Rides Around Town
By Christo Varghese Posted May 31st 2011 02:30AM
RadarOnline.com is reporting that Shriver was all smiles when she dined out in Malibu on Sunday night with her children and a few friends.
Only her 17-year-old son Patrick was missing as he was celebrating the holidays with his own friends.
Shriver, 55, also took to Twitter to remember people who gave their lives in the line of duty and their families.
She tweeted, "This weekend, I'm thinking of all who gave their life, and all the families who lost a loved one, in service to this great country. You have our deepest gratitude and respect. God bless."
Shriver continues, "We don't know what is going on inside of most people. On this #MemorialDay, when so many are grieving in obscurity or silence, let's...keep that in mind. Be kind so many people are grieving."
She also shared some advice that one of her daughter's had given her. "My daughter once gave me a great Plato quote that said, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." I love that. So true."
Meanwhile, UsMagazine.com is reporting that Schwarzenegger was spending time at his home in Idaho before flying back to Los Angeles over the weekend.
The former governor of California was surprisingly seen riding his Indian motorcycle alone in Malibu over the weekend. The 'Terminator' star is known to ride along with a regular posse of friends and a bodyguard.
Arnold and Maria
FILE - In this Jan. 22, 2011 file photo, actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, right, and his wife, Maria Shriver, look on during the funeral service of Maria's father, Sargent Shriver, at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic church in Potomac, Md. The power-couple's marriage has collapsed amid revelations that Schwarzenegger fathered a child with their live-in housekeeper 14 years ago but hid the truth from his wife. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Sonequa Martin-Green Is Pregnant, Walking Dead Star Expecting First Child With Husband Kenric Green
- Prince Harry, Cressida Bonas Back On After April Split
- Rob Kardashian Love Child Rumors Deepen As He Opens Up About ?Baby Mama' In Shocking Tweet
- Gwen Stefani Admits She And Husband Gavin Rossdale ?Got In A Little Fight' Over Working Together On ?The Voice'
- ?Ready To Walk!’ Rosie O'Donnell Ready To Leave ?The View' AGAIN Over New Co-Hosts, Source Claims
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards