Is 'Real Housewife' Ramona Singer Jealous of Bethenny Frankel?
According to RadarOnline.com, Singer is upset that her own plan to build a successful business empire like Frankel hasn't worked as well as she hoped, and jealousy is starting to take over.
"Ramona has always been jealous of Bethenny and didn't even want her on the show at first," a source revealed to Radar.
Singer and Frankel appeared together on the first three seasons of 'The Real Housewives of NYC.' In 2010, Frankel left 'Real Housewives' to film her own spin-off show after a tumultuous 'Housewives' season resulted in the disintegration of her friendship with cast member Jill Zarin.
In the current season of 'Housewives,' Singer has found herself in the middle of some negative drama of her own, starting problems with several cast members.
"Ramona is trying to play the sympathy card and came up with a plan to spin her negative press by saying that she is the 'Bethenny' of this season," the source said.
It's reportedly not just the attention Frankel receives that has Singer upset. Sources claim she's jealous of the success of Frankel's Skinnygirl drink brand, and wants the same amount of success for her Ramona Pinot Grigio.
"Ramona has gone to the press to say that Bethenny exaggerated about the amount of money she made with the sale of her Skinnygirl brand because she is seething with jealousy over Bethenny's success," the source said.
Singer is reportedly trying to emulate Frankel's successful business model, and is desperately trying to gain the supportive fan base that helped Frankel rise to fame.
"Ramona thought that if she got in a fight with Jill she could be the Bethenny of this season and gain a ton of fans like Bethenny did and build her wine to be as successful as Bethenny's Skinnygirl brand," the source revealed.
MORE ABOUT Bethenny Frankel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bethenny Frankel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- You Will Never Be As Stylish As These Two 2-Year-Old BFF Models: See Their Adorable Photos!
- Kim Kardashian Sexes Up Rolling Stone Cover, Opens Up About Brother Rob: "It's Not That Mysterious"
- Chrissy Teigen Strategically Covers Nipple After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Real Housewives Casting Shakeups: Find Out Who's in and Who's Out
- Channing Tatum Opens Up to Vanity Fair About Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Fatherhood and When He'll Hang Up His Thong
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!