Is 'Real Housewife' Ramona Singer Jealous of Bethenny Frankel?
According to RadarOnline.com, Singer is upset that her own plan to build a successful business empire like Frankel hasn't worked as well as she hoped, and jealousy is starting to take over.
"Ramona has always been jealous of Bethenny and didn't even want her on the show at first," a source revealed to Radar.
Singer and Frankel appeared together on the first three seasons of 'The Real Housewives of NYC.' In 2010, Frankel left 'Real Housewives' to film her own spin-off show after a tumultuous 'Housewives' season resulted in the disintegration of her friendship with cast member Jill Zarin.
In the current season of 'Housewives,' Singer has found herself in the middle of some negative drama of her own, starting problems with several cast members.
"Ramona is trying to play the sympathy card and came up with a plan to spin her negative press by saying that she is the 'Bethenny' of this season," the source said.
It's reportedly not just the attention Frankel receives that has Singer upset. Sources claim she's jealous of the success of Frankel's Skinnygirl drink brand, and wants the same amount of success for her Ramona Pinot Grigio.
"Ramona has gone to the press to say that Bethenny exaggerated about the amount of money she made with the sale of her Skinnygirl brand because she is seething with jealousy over Bethenny's success," the source said.
Singer is reportedly trying to emulate Frankel's successful business model, and is desperately trying to gain the supportive fan base that helped Frankel rise to fame.
"Ramona thought that if she got in a fight with Jill she could be the Bethenny of this season and gain a ton of fans like Bethenny did and build her wine to be as successful as Bethenny's Skinnygirl brand," the source revealed.
MORE ABOUT Bethenny Frankel
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bethenny Frankel Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails
- Stephen Collins says older woman exposed herself to him when he was young
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!
- Kris Jenner Talks Finalizing Bruce Jenner Divorce—Plus, Will They Still Celebrate Christmas Together? Watch Now!
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!