Bono's Performance Trumps Contestant on 'Idol' Finale
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 1st 2011 12:40PM
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Haley Reinhart was supposed to debut her song during the 'American Idol' season 10 finale, but those plans were squashed to make room for Bono and the cast of 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.'
"That was going to happen," Reinhart said when asked about performing an original song. "And then Bono came in and it was taken away."
However, Reinhart didn't sound too upset about the change. The planned single is on hold as she waits to "come up with something that's very me."
"Everything happens for a reason, so it's all good," she said.
Get more at AOL TV>>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Heidi Montag discusses Renee Zellweger's appearance
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Chinese Woman Spends Entire Week at KFC After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend, Says She "Needed Time to Think"
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend