George Lucas: I Have 50 Hours of 'Star Wars' TV Series Planned
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 1st 2011 09:14AM
According to the New York Post, Lucas has 50 hours of a 'Star Wars' TV series planned. That's at least two seasons.
What's the hold up? Technology. Lucas reportedly told G4 that he's waiting for "a different type of technology we can use so it's economically feasible to shoot the shows."
Lucas said the financial difference between producing movies and TV shows is too vast right now.
The series will take place between 'Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith' and 'A New Hope.'
Meanwhile, 'Star Wars: Clone Wars,' the animated Cartoon Network series, is still alive and kicking. Its fourth season debuts this fall.
See more at AOL TV.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere