George Lucas: I Have 50 Hours of 'Star Wars' TV Series Planned
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jun 1st 2011 09:14AM
According to the New York Post, Lucas has 50 hours of a 'Star Wars' TV series planned. That's at least two seasons.
What's the hold up? Technology. Lucas reportedly told G4 that he's waiting for "a different type of technology we can use so it's economically feasible to shoot the shows."
Lucas said the financial difference between producing movies and TV shows is too vast right now.
The series will take place between 'Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith' and 'A New Hope.'
Meanwhile, 'Star Wars: Clone Wars,' the animated Cartoon Network series, is still alive and kicking. Its fourth season debuts this fall.
See more at AOL TV.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Posts TBT Photo Where Mom Tina Looks Like Britney Spears
- Eddie Redmayne Flaunts Seriously Impressive Abs, Smoldering Eyes in Terrifying Yet Sexy Jupiter Ascending Stills -- See the Pic!
- Demi Lovato, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis Throw Wilmer Valderrama Surprise 35th Birthday Bash -- Get the Inside Details!
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- The Time Kim Kardashian Wore Her Super-Nude Top to Meet Barack Obama and the President Wrote Kimye a Message About ''Lovely'' North!
- Jimmy Fallon's "Best of 'Ew!' Supercut" Is Star-Studded and Hilarious: Watch the Video Now!
- Is North West Going to Be Homeschooled? Find Out What Kanye West Just Revealed!