Arnold Schwarzenegger Hires Hollywood Divorce Lawyer
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 2nd 2011 06:01AM
According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time.
Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch with Shriver's lawyer, Laura Wasserman, and that they are "moving forward" with divorce proceedings.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced they were separating last month. It was unclear why the former power pair, who have been married for over 25 years, decided to split until Schwarzenegger shockingly revealed that he had fathered a child outside of their marriage.
Shriver was the first of the couple to retain a divorce attorney, hiring Wasserman just days after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to the affair.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- FBI and Apple Investigating Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Leak
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Begins Production, Steven Soderbergh Steps Behind the Camera
- Box-Office Crash: What Caused Hollywood's Miserable Summer?
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?