Arnold Schwarzenegger Hires Hollywood Divorce Lawyer
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 2nd 2011 06:01AM
According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time.
Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch with Shriver's lawyer, Laura Wasserman, and that they are "moving forward" with divorce proceedings.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced they were separating last month. It was unclear why the former power pair, who have been married for over 25 years, decided to split until Schwarzenegger shockingly revealed that he had fathered a child outside of their marriage.
Shriver was the first of the couple to retain a divorce attorney, hiring Wasserman just days after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to the affair.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Lesli Klainberg Named Executive Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Amy Sedaris to Co-Star in Fox's Jane Krakowski Comedy
- Scott Kalvert, 'Basketball Diaries' Director, Dies at 49
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review