Arnold Schwarzenegger Hires Hollywood Divorce Lawyer
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 2nd 2011 06:01AM
According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time.
Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch with Shriver's lawyer, Laura Wasserman, and that they are "moving forward" with divorce proceedings.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced they were separating last month. It was unclear why the former power pair, who have been married for over 25 years, decided to split until Schwarzenegger shockingly revealed that he had fathered a child outside of their marriage.
Shriver was the first of the couple to retain a divorce attorney, hiring Wasserman just days after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to the affair.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Conan' Writer Slams Late-Night Competition: "Shove Your Lip-Syncing Up Your Ass"
- Jon Stewart on 'Daily Show' Departure: I Didn't Want to Cover 2016 Election
- MTV's 'Eye Candy' Canceled
- Which 'Game of Thrones' Character Do You Most Wish Was Still Alive?
- 'Friends' Quiz: Which Character Said the Quote?
- How Well Do You Really Know 'Almost Famous'?