Arnold Schwarzenegger Hires Hollywood Divorce Lawyer
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 2nd 2011 06:01AM
According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time.
Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch with Shriver's lawyer, Laura Wasserman, and that they are "moving forward" with divorce proceedings.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced they were separating last month. It was unclear why the former power pair, who have been married for over 25 years, decided to split until Schwarzenegger shockingly revealed that he had fathered a child outside of their marriage.
Shriver was the first of the couple to retain a divorce attorney, hiring Wasserman just days after Schwarzenegger publicly admitted to the affair.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan takes offense to bro-country label
- Emily Ratajkowski wants everyone to get over the 'Blurred Lines' video
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy's escaped King Cobra has town on edge
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts 'UnREAL' Star as Samwell's Brother
- Before TIFF Kicks Off, Meet Canada's Rising Stars
- Jason Sudeikis Brags About, Shares Video of Slam-Dunking Son on 'Tonight Show'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- The New 'Fuller House' Logo Looks Awfully Familiar
- Could Tom Hardy Be the Next James Bond?
- Best of Late Night TV: Jason Sudeikis Plays Drinko, Andrew Garfield's Starbucks Job