Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Spotted on a Boat, Again! (Photo)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 3rd 2011 11:40AM
Rumored lovebirds, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted again, this time on a water taxi in Venice, Italy. Lively is seen on her cell phone in the back of the boat, while DiCaprio is sitting shotgun.
The 'Gossip Girl' beauty looks a little stressed on her taxi ride across the water, most likely because of the nude pic scandal she is in the midst of. After the photos had been leaked earlier this week, Lively's rep furiously fired back saying the photos are fake and threatened legal action towards those who publish them.
It looks like Lively is seeking some comfort in her new beau. The relationship between the new pair seems to be growing stronger by the day. They were first spotted getting cozy on a yacht during the Cannes Film Festival last month, and have since been spotted all over Europe.
MORE ABOUT Blake Lively
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Blake Lively Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Hilary Duff Holds Hands With Estranged Husband Mike Comrie at Halloween Party: Picture
- Duck Dynasty's Jep Robertson Suffered Seizure While Hunting: Details
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine