Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Spotted on a Boat, Again! (Photo)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 3rd 2011 11:40AM
Rumored lovebirds, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted again, this time on a water taxi in Venice, Italy. Lively is seen on her cell phone in the back of the boat, while DiCaprio is sitting shotgun.
The 'Gossip Girl' beauty looks a little stressed on her taxi ride across the water, most likely because of the nude pic scandal she is in the midst of. After the photos had been leaked earlier this week, Lively's rep furiously fired back saying the photos are fake and threatened legal action towards those who publish them.
It looks like Lively is seeking some comfort in her new beau. The relationship between the new pair seems to be growing stronger by the day. They were first spotted getting cozy on a yacht during the Cannes Film Festival last month, and have since been spotted all over Europe.
MORE ABOUT Blake Lively
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Blake Lively Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Newlyweds: The First Year Couple Erik Courtney, Nadine Jolie Courtney are Expecting Their First Child
- Andrew Getty Dead at 47, Ex-Girlfriend Detained as Possible Suspect: Report
- Snoop Dogg Looks Clean-Cut, Nearly Unrecognizable in Adorable High School Yearbook Photo
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Mom Whose Bikini Photo With Stretch Marks Went Viral Speaks Out: ''I Am Inspired''—Watch the Sweet Video!
- Lupita Nyong'o: There's ''Nothing Comfortable About Being an Actor," but She's Taking Grace-Under-Pressure Cues From Emma Thompson
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Passes Her Due Date, Swears She's "Packed and Ready" for Her Baby Girl's Arrival