Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio Spotted on a Boat, Again! (Photo)
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 3rd 2011 11:40AM
Rumored lovebirds, Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been spotted again, this time on a water taxi in Venice, Italy. Lively is seen on her cell phone in the back of the boat, while DiCaprio is sitting shotgun.
The 'Gossip Girl' beauty looks a little stressed on her taxi ride across the water, most likely because of the nude pic scandal she is in the midst of. After the photos had been leaked earlier this week, Lively's rep furiously fired back saying the photos are fake and threatened legal action towards those who publish them.
It looks like Lively is seeking some comfort in her new beau. The relationship between the new pair seems to be growing stronger by the day. They were first spotted getting cozy on a yacht during the Cannes Film Festival last month, and have since been spotted all over Europe.
MORE ABOUT Blake Lively
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Blake Lively Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2
- This First Look at Neil Patrick Harris' Creepy American Horror Story: Freak Show Character Is Terrifying
- Shahs of Sunset's Lilly Ghalichi Calls Off Engagement: "I Know That Every Ending Is a New Beginning"