Gisele Bundchen: The First Billionaire Supermodel?
She's already known as the #1 supermodel in the world, but could Gisele Bundchen soon add "billionaire" to her resume? According to Forbes, it's looking like she's definitely on the right track.
She's landed on the magazine's Celebrity 100 List for the past decade, meaning she's really raking in the cash each and every year. But she's not making it just from her modeling gigs. Bundchen has worked hard to brand herself throughout the lifestyle industry.
Her lingerie line in Brazil and and eco-friendly skincare line, Sejaa Pure Skincare, have proved to be widely successful, not to mention her shoe line with Grendene. Her Ipanema line with the shoe brand accounts for over 63% of the company's revenue, selling over 25 million pairs last year.
According to Forbes, Bundchen's "earnings over the last 10 years have passed the $250 million mark. Assuming she's been managing her cash, spending wisely and making smart investments, the number will likely continue to add up."
But Bundchen isn't the only one bringing home the cash. Though she landed at #60 on Forbe's Celebrity 100 this year, her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, filled the #55 slot.
With Bundchen's estimated $45 million annual income and Brady's $31 million, they are one power couple to reckoned with.
MORE ABOUT Gisele Bundchen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gisele Bundchen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem