Oh, Baby! Ramona Singer Has Surprise at End of 'RHONY' Season
By Rob Shuter Posted Jun 3rd 2011 10:00AM
You've probably noticed that the ladies of 'Real Housewives of New York' have been pulling out all the stops this season in the drama department, but no one is more determined to soak up the spotlight than Ramona Singer, who rolls out a big, weird surprise in next month's finale.
"Ramona sees herself as the next Bethenny," a Bravo insider tells me. "She insisted that in almost every scene she appeared promoting her own wine [Ramona Pinot Grigio], however that backfired when the producers showed her drinking so much it led many to wonder if she has a problem."
But the 54-year-old Ramona is saving her biggest attention-grabbing moment for last during the season finale, which I'm told airs July 25, when she'll appear convinced she's with child and takes a pregnancy test under the watchful eye of friend Sonja Morgan.
That split-second moment had commenters on TVontheRocks.com buzzing back when it was released in March, but nothing has come of it until now.
"It's so pathetic. LuAnn is singing a duet with a superstar performer and Ramona decides to announce she might be having a baby," my insider says. "She's 54 and thinks she's pregnant."
Cracks my source, "I mean, what will she do next, announce she's bisexual?"
The ladies have been turning heads this season filming in Morocco even having a fortune-teller predict that Ramona's husband, Mario, is having an affair. Let's hope her baby is his! Wink
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Gut Reactions -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Biz Markie Drops 140 Pounds, Says He "Wanted to Live": See Before and After Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll