Patterns Prevail On Movie Awards Red Carpet
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 5th 2011 10:30PM
Some of Hollywood's hottest movie actresses put their best feet forward tonight as they stepped out at this year's MTV Movie Awards with a little bit of edge and a whole lot of style.
Prints ruled on the red carpet as stars, both young and old, glammed it up with vibrant colors and bold patterns.
Veteran beauty Reese Witherspoon and newcomer Lily Collins channeled their inner animal with twists on the classic cheetah prints, while Kristen Stewart and Leighton Meester sparkled in their micro minis.
Another young starlet, Elle Fanning, makes casual look chic pairing metallic heels with her adorable pink romper.
With so many vibrant personalities in one place, these ladies certainly know how to make themselves standout.
Scenes From the MTV Movie Awards
UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - JUNE 05: Actress Amanda Bynes arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage)
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Kristen Stewart -
- Reese Witherspoon -
- Leighton Meester -
MORE ABOUT Kristen Stewart
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kristen Stewart Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- 'SNL' Cold Open Mocks Ebola's Spread to NYC
- New York TV Festival Unveils Winners of 20 Development Deals
- Jill Soloway: How a Detour Into Indie Filmmaking Led to Amazon's 'Transparent'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming