Nikki Reed and Beau Step Out Together at Movie Awards
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 5th 2011 08:52PM
The 'Twilight' star looked awfully cozy snuggling up next to her singer boyfriend as they made their way towards Gibson Amphitheatre, making it all that more official that these two are definitely dating.
It was only days after McDonald got the boot from this season of 'Idol' when he confirmed that the rumors were true, they were more than just friends.
"[Nikki's] supercool," McDonald gushed. "She's been real supportive of this whole thing. She's actually pumped up now because she likes my original material way better than all the stuff I do on the show."
Although their relationship may be on the new side, it looks like these two may be headed down the aisle soon. According to E! Reed reportedly flashed some bling on the red carpet and when asked about McDonald and whether wedding bells were in their future, she replied "he's the one."
A source then confirmed to E! that they were in fact engaged.
Scenes From the MTV Movie Awards
UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - JUNE 05: Actress Amanda Bynes arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Comic-Con: 'Vikings' Season 3 Trailer Promises More Brutal Battles (Video)
- Comic-Con: Fox Debuts 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer, Cast Talk 200th Episode (Video)
- Comic-Con: Film Beats Theater 'Every Time' for Daniel Radcliffe
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Meet 9 New 'Game of Thrones' Cast Members (VIDEO)
- No One's Safe in This Preview for 'Walking Dead' Season 5 (VIDEO)
- Joaquin Phoenix Is Reportedly in Talks For 'Doctor Strange': Here's Why That's a Good Thing