Nikki Reed and Beau Step Out Together at Movie Awards
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 5th 2011 08:52PM
The 'Twilight' star looked awfully cozy snuggling up next to her singer boyfriend as they made their way towards Gibson Amphitheatre, making it all that more official that these two are definitely dating.
It was only days after McDonald got the boot from this season of 'Idol' when he confirmed that the rumors were true, they were more than just friends.
"[Nikki's] supercool," McDonald gushed. "She's been real supportive of this whole thing. She's actually pumped up now because she likes my original material way better than all the stuff I do on the show."
Although their relationship may be on the new side, it looks like these two may be headed down the aisle soon. According to E! Reed reportedly flashed some bling on the red carpet and when asked about McDonald and whether wedding bells were in their future, she replied "he's the one."
A source then confirmed to E! that they were in fact engaged.
Scenes From the MTV Movie Awards
UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - JUNE 05: Actress Amanda Bynes arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- 'Midnight Rider' to Resume Production in Los Angeles, IATSE Says
- 'Orphan Black' Star Tatiana Maslany Recalls Reading Scary German Fairytales (Video)
- 'Fargo' Premiere Recap: The Same -- Only Different
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance
- Tracy Morgan Is 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin