Nikki Reed and Beau Step Out Together at Movie Awards
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jun 5th 2011 08:52PM
The 'Twilight' star looked awfully cozy snuggling up next to her singer boyfriend as they made their way towards Gibson Amphitheatre, making it all that more official that these two are definitely dating.
It was only days after McDonald got the boot from this season of 'Idol' when he confirmed that the rumors were true, they were more than just friends.
"[Nikki's] supercool," McDonald gushed. "She's been real supportive of this whole thing. She's actually pumped up now because she likes my original material way better than all the stuff I do on the show."
Although their relationship may be on the new side, it looks like these two may be headed down the aisle soon. According to E! Reed reportedly flashed some bling on the red carpet and when asked about McDonald and whether wedding bells were in their future, she replied "he's the one."
A source then confirmed to E! that they were in fact engaged.
Scenes From the MTV Movie Awards
UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - JUNE 05: Actress Amanda Bynes arrives at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lohan faces deadline for community service
- Sundance Shortcuts: 'Nasty Baby's' Kristen Wiig, Co-Stars on Their Strangest Castmember (Video)
- Sundance: Courtney Love Attends Premiere for Kurt Cobain Doc
- Critic's Notebook: At Sundance 2015, Ladies First
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Mr. Moviefone and Charlie Mortdecai's Most Gentlemanly Twitter Spat
- The 10 Weirdest Non-'Star Wars' George Lucas Projects
- A 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Musical Is Coming