Robert Pattinson Slips an F-Bomb During Reese Fete
By PopEater Staff Posted Jun 5th 2011 11:05PM
A presumably lubricated Robert Pattinson stumbled his way through a tribute to his 'Water for Elephants' co-star Reese Witherspoon at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, flubbing teed-up punchlines and dropping an epic f**k-bomb that proved too nimble for censors.
Following a short speech by Patrick Dempsey, R.Patz appeared confused when it came time for him to speak about Witherspoon, who was receiving the Generation Award. After some inaudible giggling and a "This is the worst" observation by co-presenter Chelsea Handler, Pattinson began telling about the first time he worked with Witherspoon.
Unlike the plethora of other F's flying around the effing show, this one made it past the bleeper. He then carried on with his roast-style jokes, implying that Witherspoon has an affinity for tequila and that she taught him that "it's possible to be 33% lesbian -- not mentioning any names."
"Reese, working with you twice and not getting cut out once was such a special experience but if there's one thing I'll take with me. As you get older, it's not always a bad thing to have sexual chemistry with your mother. Congratulations."
When Witherspoon came to accept her honor, which is the equivalent of a lifetime achievement award, she took a swipe at her co-star's comedy stylings.
"By the way Rob, the punchline to your joke was I played your mother. We had a sex scene. So really you're the best motherf**ker in Hollywood."
That time, the censors were ready.
Scenes From the MTV Movie Awards
UNIVERSAL CITY, CA - JUNE 05: Actors Justin Timberlake (L) and Mila Kunis speak onstage during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch Give His Best Jar Jar Binks Impersonation
- 'Lego Movie' Directors Returning to Write Sequel
- Jim Carrey's Most Hilarious 'Saturday Night Live' Moments
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming