Media Attention Keeps Schwarzenegger's Love Child From Graduation
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 6th 2011 10:45AM
According to TMZ, journalists and photographers were camped outside of Bakersfield middle school where Baena was to graduate with his fellow classmates on Friday. But Baena had no interest in putting her, no doubt confused, son on display.
Schwarzenegger's mistress pulled her son out of school in May just after the story of her high profile affair became public fodder. Although his name was printed in the graduation program, the mother and son have been hiding out in a small town in Texas, hoping to ride out the media storm.
Baena's family is hoping that the attention will soon dissipate so that the pair can come out of hiding and return to their normal lives.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes: Norwegian Oil Thriller 'Pioneer' Sells Wide
- Universal Channel to Launch in Germany
- Cannes: Psy Impersonator Tricks Festival Organizers, Partygoers
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga