Media Attention Keeps Schwarzenegger's Love Child From Graduation
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 6th 2011 10:45AM
According to TMZ, journalists and photographers were camped outside of Bakersfield middle school where Baena was to graduate with his fellow classmates on Friday. But Baena had no interest in putting her, no doubt confused, son on display.
Schwarzenegger's mistress pulled her son out of school in May just after the story of her high profile affair became public fodder. Although his name was printed in the graduation program, the mother and son have been hiding out in a small town in Texas, hoping to ride out the media storm.
Baena's family is hoping that the attention will soon dissipate so that the pair can come out of hiding and return to their normal lives.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- China Introduces TV Broadcast Rule to Prevent Channels From All Airing the Same Show
- The Hollywood Reporter Names 2014's 35 Most Powerful People in Media
- Meet Tribeca's Behind-the-Screen Costume Queen
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance
- Tracy Morgan Is 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin