Media Attention Keeps Schwarzenegger's Love Child From Graduation
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 6th 2011 10:45AM
According to TMZ, journalists and photographers were camped outside of Bakersfield middle school where Baena was to graduate with his fellow classmates on Friday. But Baena had no interest in putting her, no doubt confused, son on display.
Schwarzenegger's mistress pulled her son out of school in May just after the story of her high profile affair became public fodder. Although his name was printed in the graduation program, the mother and son have been hiding out in a small town in Texas, hoping to ride out the media storm.
Baena's family is hoping that the attention will soon dissipate so that the pair can come out of hiding and return to their normal lives.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Weather Channel Cancels Al Roker's 'Wake Up With Al'
- Gloria Allred Legal Drama In the Works at CBS
- Style Notes: Rihanna Announces Imminent Beauty Line; Lululemon Revamps Leggings
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Musical Is In the Works
- 007 Writer Says Idris Elba Is 'Too Street' to Play James Bond, Quickly Apologizes
- Tony Todd to Voice Villain Zoom on 'The Flash' Season 2