Media Attention Keeps Schwarzenegger's Love Child From Graduation
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 6th 2011 10:45AM
According to TMZ, journalists and photographers were camped outside of Bakersfield middle school where Baena was to graduate with his fellow classmates on Friday. But Baena had no interest in putting her, no doubt confused, son on display.
Schwarzenegger's mistress pulled her son out of school in May just after the story of her high profile affair became public fodder. Although his name was printed in the graduation program, the mother and son have been hiding out in a small town in Texas, hoping to ride out the media storm.
Baena's family is hoping that the attention will soon dissipate so that the pair can come out of hiding and return to their normal lives.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tokyo Film Fest to Push Animation, Asian Talent
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Kills Off Major Character in Bloody Summer Finale
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: So Much Shame
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 5
- Billy Eichner talks the making of his Emmys segment
- ?Mad Men' star Vincent Kartheiser to play Billy Wilder on stage
- The 30 Best Disney Live-Action Movies Ever Made
- Farmer Chris Soules Will Look For Love as the New 'Bachelor'
- Comedian Mike Epps Will Play Richard Pryor in Long-Awaited Biopic