Media Attention Keeps Schwarzenegger's Love Child From Graduation
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jun 6th 2011 10:45AM
According to TMZ, journalists and photographers were camped outside of Bakersfield middle school where Baena was to graduate with his fellow classmates on Friday. But Baena had no interest in putting her, no doubt confused, son on display.
Schwarzenegger's mistress pulled her son out of school in May just after the story of her high profile affair became public fodder. Although his name was printed in the graduation program, the mother and son have been hiding out in a small town in Texas, hoping to ride out the media storm.
Baena's family is hoping that the attention will soon dissipate so that the pair can come out of hiding and return to their normal lives.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Upton gets cheeky on Instagram
- Did Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton's divorce skirt the law?
- Tom Cruise takes on Jimmy Fallon in lip sync battle
- Diane Keaton to Star Opposite Jude Law in HBO Series 'The Young Pope'
- Werewolf Comic 'Brooklyn Animal Control' Ordered to Pilot at USA Network
- Jon Stewart Analyzes Mike Huckabee's Iran Deal Comments Without Saying a Word
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Rachel McAdams in Talks to Star in 'Doctor Strange'
- 9 Perfect Photos of Tom Hardy With Dogs for No Particular Reason
- 7 Alien Franchise Movies, Ranked