Lauryn Hill Is Pregnant With Sixth Baby
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jun 6th 2011 07:32AM
Hill revealed the happy news while performing a concert at Detriot's Chene Park on Saturday.
"She told the crowd, 'I'm going to be taking time off to give birth'," Ashley Trybula of Detroit's Hot 102.7 told RadarOnline.com.
Hill has been hinting that she has a bun in the oven for several months.
"I keep having these children," Hill said two months ago while performing in Los Angeles. "I don't know if I'm the most fertile woman in America."
She seems pretty fertile to us, considering this will be her sixth child with boyfriend Rohan Marley.
Though she announced she's expecting, there's no word on whether she's having a boy or a girl or when she's expecting the new addition to her family.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Mike Tyson talks religon: 'I need Allah'
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Idris Elba on Playing Mandela: ?Opened Up My Mind to the Power of What We Can Do'
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Extra Scoop: Kate Middleton and Prince William at ?Mandela' Premiere the Day He Dies